The iWALK3.0 is a crutch alternative for non-weight bearing lower leg injuries that frees the user from the limitations of conventional crutches. No more pain, nerve damage, or using your arms to support your weight, because the iWALK2.0 enables the user to walk normally without using your upper body to provide support. If you need to be non-weight bearing for any length of time and do not want give up your traditional daily routine, the iWALK2.0 is for you! Walking on the iWALK2.0 feels natural and easy.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Patented FDA and CE Registered Class 1 Medical Device
- Regain your independence
- Tool free, intuitive adjustments
- One size fits from 4'10" to 6'6"
- Take on or off in seconds
- Converts for Left or Right leg use in seconds
- Independent upper and lower leg adjustments
- Adjustable length straps with comfort pads.
- Comfortable for long term use
- Keeps your injury partially elevated
- Manufactured in the USA from the highest quality materials
- Comes with a 1 Year Warranty
- Comfortable hypoallergenic foam padding
- Clinically proven
Not suited for:
- Injuries of the knee or above
- Those with impaired strength or balance
- People with injuries or limitations in both legs
- Those over 275 lbs
- Thigh circumference greater than 28"
- Inability to bend knee 90 degrees on your injured leg
If you're over 60, pay careful attention - iWALK3.0 might not be for you. It's difficult to put an age limit on the iWALK2.0 because physical condition and abilities vary considerably from individual to individual, especially in the elderly. iWALK2.0 has been used successfully by people in their 70's and beyond, but we've also seen people in their early 60's who could not adapt. You do not need to be an elite athlet to use the iWALK2.0 but you do need average strength and balance. Personal assessment and sound judgement are your best tools to determine if an elderly person will succeed on the iWALK2.0.
Rule of Thumb - If you can briskly walk up and down stair without using a hand rail, then you possess the physical abilities to use the iWALK2.0.
Leg length is the most important factor in determining if the iWALK2.0 will fit, however, since most people don't know their leg length, we use height as a starting point. In general, the iWALK2.0 will fit you if you are between 4'10" to 6'6" tall, however, there are exceptions. If you are between 4'10" and 5'1", there is a 95% chance that the it will fit. Similarly, if you are between 6'2" and 6'6" there is also a 95% chance it will fit.