HOME DELIVERY & SETUP INCLUDED IN COST
IN-HOME EVALUATION REQUIRED BEFORE DELIVERY
Product Features & Specifications
- Can be adjusted to be a conventional height homecare bed OR a low bed for better inventory management!
- Total assembled bed weighs only 178 pounds (bed and motor).
- Powerful DC motor for effortless height adjustment.
- Hi-Lo motor comes pre-installed on foot section for easy
- set-up and disassembly.
- All functions fully-integrated into convenient
- handheld pendant.
- Welded motor-guard protects motor and universal joint from damage during shipment and deliveries.
- Available with Fiberboard Decorative Walnut Bed-ends or High-impact Plastic Bed-ends.
- Designed to meet the requirements of applicable HCPCS codes.
- Maximum patient weight 350 lbs.
- 450 lb evenly distributed total weight capacity including patient, mattress, rails, and accessories.
- Height Adjustment:
- Casters in Low Position:
- Min. 9.5", Max. 20" (at deck level)
- Casters in Standard Position:
- Min. 13", Max. 23.5" (at deck level)
- Overall Bed Size: 87" L x 36" W.
- Lift Range: Head - 60°, Knee - 30°.
- No external pinch points!
- Slots in frame to ensure proper rail placement.
- Locking pins secure bed ends to sleep deck. Attached lanyards prevent loss while moving or storing.
- 4-inch extension kit that can extend either the head, foot, or both head and foot decking. Bed length will be 84" with one kit, 88" with 2 kits.
Grid Deck offers the following advantages:
- Much stronger frame.
- Better mattress support.
- No spring sag or bottoming out with heavier patients.
- Easier to clean.
- No connecting links or springs to lose.
Product Feature and Specifications
- Full-electric, three-function operation
- New DC Electronics that are quieter and offer a faster Hi-Lo function than traditional AC
- DC Electronics are splashproof and offer a lower voltage making them more reliable and less prone to electronic failures
- Designed to meet the requirements of applicable HCPCS codes
- Split-frame with removable ends for easy transport
- Heavy-duty grid sleep deck
- Optional Swing-down style trigger release rail requires no tool assembly and designed with quick release for easy removal
- High-strength, steel-reinforced, truss frame
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Simple assembly: no special tools required
- Self-wrenching nut: assembled for easy part replacement
- Ball-screw bed ends
- Bed height: low 17" to high 27"
- Maximum patient weight is 600 lbs
- 700 lb evenly distributed total weight capacity including the patient, mattress, rails and accessories
- Overall bed dimensions: 46.5" width (with rails) and 87" length
- Sleeping surface dimensions: 42" width and 80" length
- Total Bed Weight: 295 lbs
- Two year warranty for defects in workmanship and materials of mechanical components, frame, and electronics
- During the warranty period, defective items will be repaired or replaced at manufacturer's option at no charge
Two year warranty for defects in workmanship and materials of mechanical components, frame, and electronics.
HOSPITAL BEDS (FULL ELECTRIC)
If choosing to rent, please note that substantial physical and cosmetic damages incurred while in your care may be subject to additional fees upon return. If you purchase a product and would like to exchange for one of equal or greater value or are not satisfied, please contact us via our contact page or by phone number and we'll work with you to get what you need!